Please visit these sites too!
People we do business with and who use our products:
Field Florals: http://fieldflorals.com/
- "Green" Weddings- using organic and local fresh cut flowers
- Special Occasions- holidays, birthdays, funerals, reunions, hospital recovery
- Parties-dinner parties, brunch, work party, pool parties, showers (baby, bridal...)
- Weekly Deliveries - for Paonia and Hotchkiss, and via 'Fresh & Wyld' to Carbondale, Basalt, Aspen
- Gifts - newborns, anniversary, loved ones, client appriciation
Smith Fork Ranch http://www.smithforkranch.com/
Kampe Foundation: http://kampefoundation.org/
The Kampe Foundation is a private operating foundation providing programs and funding to nonprofit organizations and individuals in the fields of community development, social justice, sustainable agriculture and environmental issues
Out Standing in the Field http://www.outstandinginthefield.com/home.html
Culinary celebrations at the source
Set between the soil and the sky, Outstanding in the Field's long, linen-draped table beckons adventurous diners to celebrate food at the source. Bringing together local farmers and food artisans, chefs and winemakers, we explore the connection between the earth and the food on your plate. Join us as we feast on the gifts of the land.
Associations we are members of:
Valley Organic Growers Accociation: http://vogaco.org
VOGA Guiding Principles are to:
Create and support viable local agriculture
Maintain and improve the health of our soil, air and water.
Ensure the production of nutritious food, free from synthetic inputs.
We envision a vibrant community of prosperous, local farms that sustain the land and provide healthy agricultural products.
Association of Specialty Cut Flower Growers